Monday, August 23, 2010

Finally Famous Ni**a!

Big Sean, raised in Detroit is one of the youngest signed to Kanye West's record label (G.o.o.d Music), but age is hardly a matter when listening to his lyrics. His debut album is expected to drop this September. Honestly, I think some people are sleeping on him. With other young rappers in his age bracket like Drake and JCole, Big Sean doesnt have as much buzz as they do at the time. However being on songs with Drake, Kanye, XV, and destroying his own songs, I think he'll show that he is not to be underestimated. I quote Sean .."Broads over Niggas, But business over broads. See business equals money, and money is over all." Its quite clear he has a somewhat elevated mind state from some other rappers on the rise right now. Thats about it for now. He has alot of cool songs that are in my opinion certified hits lol. Check out "Getcha Some, "HighRise" and "Made it" feat. Drake. Thats not even scratching the surface of this rapper's portfolio. Hit me up and tell me what you think about him. Shoutouts to D- town !

No comments:

Post a Comment