Monday, August 23, 2010

FREE WEEZY!

Shoutouts to one of the people I consider a rap ion. Lil Wayne is one of the best rappers of my time. Its funny because it seems like his success has been increasing ever since he said "Bling Bling". I remember when The Carter 3 was about to drop and it has been anticipated for soooo long. I was wondering what he was going to sound like because he had a new "New York" flow from collaborating with Dipset in 06-07. With his most recent album "Rebirth" it showed his rockstar lifestyle side. I think that was a good move o n his part. It only helped him gain a new fan-base. More fans adding to the millions of people that already love Weezy. I heard one of his newest songs a while ago. Its called "Above it" and its featuring Drake. Wayne bodied it but I heard Drake say his verse before. Dont get me wrong its cool but I was  hoping for a new verse.Im not to sure if the song is going to be a single off of his new album or not but reguardless its still hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment